Friday, October 28, 2016

Featured Designer: Janet Ribet


Janet is back today with her final post as this month's Featured Designer!  How time has flown!

I have so enjoyed my weekly posts as guest designer this month, and although it has come to an end, I’m sure I’ll see you at the challenge each week.

I seem to be going through different techniques and products in the past weeks and this week’s focus is on patterned paper. It is not a natural tendency of mine to use patterned paper. When I started stamping 22 years ago, it was just stamps and ink without all the wonderful new products that are out there now, so I forget to use patterned paper.

Paper piecing is so much fun and it lets you use up the little bits that are left over from scrapping or other projects. I have gone with another Z-fold card.


You can pop over to my blog to see the opened card … and my wishes to you all.

Thank you for being our October Featured Designer, Janet!  It's been so fun getting to know you a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment