Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 155: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Tracey had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #155 and here is her selection:
 

I just love the shimmery icing om Rose's delicious cupcake. The colours work so perfectly, the image is adorable and the lit candle on top is the icing on the CUPCAKE.

A fabulous CAS treat Rose, congratulations!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:
 
 
 
Congratulations to all of you! 

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs: 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #156!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination Ardyth and congrats to all the winners. This challenge inspired me to list all the stamp sets I own that have cupcakes and place them in a SU! container marked "sweets." I guess this will be my new way of organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel!! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you so much for giving my card an honourable mention - I am chuffed to bits!

    Congrats to everyone else, too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner! There was so much wonderful inspiration so I wasn't expecting to win. Congrats to all the the other ladies too!

    ReplyDelete